03 octubre 2008

Fell On Black Days, de Soundgarden

Whatsoever I've feared has come to life
Whatsoever I've fought off became my life
Just when everyday seemed to greet me with a smile
Sunspots have faded
And now I'm doing time
'Cause I fell on black days

Whomsoever I've cured I've sickened now
Whomsoever I've cradled I've put you down
I'm a search light soul they say
But I can't see it in the night
I'm only faking when I get it right
Cause I fell on black days
How would I know
That this could be my fate


So what you wanted to see good has made you blind
And what you wanted to be yours has made it mine
So don't you lock up something that you wanted to see fly
Hands are for shaking
No, not tying
No, not tying

I sure don't mind a change
But I fell on black days
How would I know
That this could be my fate

Boomp3.com

Click para escuchar Fell On Black Days.

-----------------

Me encanta Chris Cornell. La música, la lírica... (love)


Y sí, acompaña bastante bien cuando uno quiere bajonearse un poco :'(
Después de pensarlo un rato, y un par de conversaciones locas por ahí, sí, habemos idiotas que nos gusta "elegir" ¬¬

Por un lado es mejor, es "más controlado". Así cuando se acaba el lapsus, ya pasó, pero de verdad. No está eso del seguir dándole vueltas al asunto, onda "hace un año que..." ni nada.

[por cierto... hace un año daba por perdido un ramo... hace un año era una pendeja taimada llorando de idiota que era. Ahora es diferente... no me ha ido mal xD]


----------------
Now playing: Soundgarden - Fell On Black Days
via FoxyTunes